UV-protection for colored coat from fading (applied during the work with E.MiLac in neon shades).
Applied during the work with sliders.
- Apply E.MiLac Slider Top Gel above the color layer. Polymerize during 30 sec – 1 min in a LED/ CCFL lamp, or 2 minutes in an UV lamp.
- Stick the slider. Allow it to cure for 30 sec in a lamp.
- Apply Ultrabond to dissolve the slider residue and remove it from the nail cuticles, nail walls, and the free-edge area using a nail stick. For a better adhesion, apply Ultrabond on the entire nail surface and air dry for a few seconds.
- Apply E.MiLac Slider Top Gel. Polymerize during 2 minutes in any kind of lamp.
- Apply E.MiLac Top Gel / Top Gel Tackless (for natural nails) or Brilliant Finish Gel (for artificial nails). Polymerize during 2 minutes in any kind of lamp.
Applying of E.MiLac Top Gel / Top Gel Tackless or Finish Gel is required.
The removal requires primary filing.