- Crystal clear, transparent shade
- Suitable for weak and damaged nails
- Strengthens, shapes, and lengthens
- Dries in any lamp
- Causes no detachments on the free edge and near the nail cuticles
Acrygel = best properties of acryl + best properties of gel:
- Manageable and plastic
- Lighter and stronger
- Does not run when applied on the nail
- Produces a heavier filing dust which sets on the desk
- Color: natural pink shade.
- High viscosity, a bit lower than of plasticine.
- 7 free; cruelty-free.
HOW TO USE
To work with Acrygel you will need:
1. Brush with a resilient hair We recommend to use: KO-6, K-6.
2. Liquid Cleansing Spray to avoid that the brush sticks to Acrygel.
3. Nail Stick to take out the Acrygel from the jar.
Attention!!! Do not apply too much pressure, instead you should smoothly stretch the product over the nail plate using a brush. Applying too much pressure might cause that the brush leaves traces afterwards.
- Prepare the nail plate, degrease it.
- Apply Nail Prep Aid, then Ultrabond.
- Apply the base gel Super Bond Gel (E.MiLac Base Gel), polymerize for 30 seconds in a LED/CCFL or 2 minutes in a UV lamp.
- Take the required amount of Acrygel using a nail stick. Apply it onto the nail plate.
- Use a moisten brush to spread the Acrygel over the surface, shaping it into a desirable form. First, press and then spread the product in a thin layer near the nail cuticles and nail walls, then spread it over the entire nail plate with stretching movements. Polymerize for 2 minutes (use any lamp).
6. Use the Nail File White 100/180 for artificial nails. Use the Soft File 100/180. Cleanse the surface with Eurocleanser.
7. Apply a decorative coating. Apply E.MiLac Top Gel Tackless or Brilliant Finish Gel. Polymerize for 2 minutes (use any lamp). Suitable for all types of lamps: LED, LED/CCFL, CCFL, UV.